Wednesday, May 18, 2016

updates Find My Friends and Find My iPhone ahd of iOS 7 relse


With less than three weeks left until ’sbig Fall revl, the company has started updating some of its own apps on the App Store to bring them more in line with the all-new iOS 7 look.Find My iPhone and Find My Friends apps have both been updated with bug fixes and stability improvements,but no new ftures have been added and the design remained unchanged.Find My iPhone is particularly interesting. Not only has the update the app for non-developers, but the software now comes with a brand new flattened icon which essentially mimics its counterpart on the recently revamped iCloud Beta website. More findings right below…Check out the of the New Find My iPhone icon.The flattened versions is much nter than the old icon, no? While we’re at it,compare the new icon to the graphics on therevamped iCloud Beta website.Interestingly enough, Find My Friends still has the same old stitched lther icon.Before this update,the app would crash a lot on launch with the iOS 7 betas.A lot of peopletook to Twitterto note that the updated Find My iPhone now only allows signing in with an developer account, free or paid ($99 a yr).“You must be a registered iOS developer and have iCloud configured on iOS 7.0 Beta to use this version of Find My iPhone,”the updated software cautions.This could be a hiccup on ’s part so best thing you avoid updating Find My iPhone unless you have a registered iOS developer account with .At any rate, Find My iPhone and Find My Friends are likely to undergo at lst one more revision before iOS 7 is unlshed as both still show the skeuomorphic user interface.You can downloadFind My iPhonndFind My Friendsfree from the App Store.I’d love to hr from those of you who don’t have a developer account, is Find My iPhone working for you after this update?

No comments:

Post a Comment